Welcome to the homepage for xenConsole
xenConsole (aka xcon) is a curses-based tty/console monitor for Xen 2.0,
basically presenting the output from 'xm list' in a full-screen interface with
additional domain information from SNMP, colours and somewhat realtime updates.
Screenshot of xenConsole 0.10b1 running.
- Xen/domain/host information shown:
- Most output from 'xm list'
- Load averages for individual domains, if available
- Uptime for individual domains, if available
- CPU & memory consumption shown as percentages for each domain
- Calculated total CPU busy/idle times/percentages
- Total Xen host CPU load is indicated in various ways
- Continously updates screen automatically
- Full screen application, colourized
- Easy to use, type 'q' to quit
News in xenConsole r0.15-beta:
- Additional information from SNMP: Swap, memory, etc.
- Config-file for SNMP communities, hosts and more
- Support for smaller terminals (80x24)
- Lower CPU consumption
- Built-in console for debugging
- Improved (or added) handling of errors
- Bugfixes and minor enhancements